Colombiana Movie Quotes

Written By Drakor on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 | 7:32 AM

Story: A young woman grows up to be a stone-cold assassin after witnessing her parents' murder as a child in Bogota. She works for her uncle as a hitman by day, but her personal time is spent engaging in vigilante murders that she hopes will lead her to her ultimate target - the mobster responsible for her parents' death.

Tagline: Vengeance is beautiful

Colombiana Quotes
Quotes from Colombiana (2011) movie

Emilio Restrepo: Never forget where you came from.

Cataleya: I was nine, and my parents were killed... in front of me.

Cataleya: I'm doin' this my way.

To be update..

Cast
Zoe Saldana (Cataleya Restrepo), Lennie James (Agent Ross), Michael Vartan (Danny Delanay), Jordi Molla (Marco), Amandla Stenberg (Young Cataleya), Cliff Curtis (Emilio Restrepo).

Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment