Our Idiot Brother Quotes

Written By Drakor on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 | 7:46 AM

Story: Every family has one: the sibling who is always just a little bit behind the curve when it comes to getting his life together. For sisters Liz (Emily Mortimer), Miranda (Elizabeth Banks) and Natalie (Zooey Deschanel), that person is their perennially upbeat brother Ned (Paul Rudd), an erstwhile organic farmer whose willingness to rely on the honesty of mankind is a less-than-optimum strategy for a tidy, trouble-free existence.

Quotes from Our Idiot Brother (2011) movie

Ned: This is like free therapy. New York State cares.

Billy: Nothing like two dudes and a dog making candles.
Ned: Such a cliche.

Ned: I broke down, I went and smoked with the kid that lives across the street from me.

Parole Officer: "You don't tell your parole officer that you just got high."
Ned: "Oh man, can you forget I said that?"

Ned: "They let me go early! I won 'Most cooperative inmate' four months running."

Ned: "I've got to get back to work on the tomion."
Natalie: "The what?"
Ned: "The tomion. It's a cross-pollination between a tomato and an onion. Think of the time it'll save when you're making spaghetti sauce..."

Natalie: "Our idiot brother just ruined my freaking life!"

Cop: "Um listen Ned, you wouldn't happen to know where I could get some um...you know what I mean..."
Ned: "What?"
Cop: "Roll it up, toke it up, do it up - Mary Jane?"
Ned: "You know officer, even if I did, do you really think I'd tell you?"
Cop: "You're right, I'm sorry. It's ah, it's been a hard week."
Ned: "Yeah?"
Cop: "But not your problem, you have a good day."
Ned: "Officer...here you go officer, have some rhubarb." (hands him a package)
Officer: "Hey thanks man, wow. How much do I owe you?"
Ned: "Nothing, seriously I understand, I know what it's like to have a hard week."
Officer: "Well thank you, but I just wouldn't be able to enjoy it unless I..."
Ned: "Well if you insist, $20."
Officer: "Thanks. You're under arrest."
Ned: (Laughs)
Officer: "Really. You're under arrest."
Ned: "Aw sh*t!"

Miranda: "Don't try to make me feel bad about any of this when according to you I'm um, what is it Ned? Hideously ugly."
Jeremy: "What? I didn't say that. Miranda, I would never say that about you."
Ned: "He so didn't say that about you."
Jeremy: "Thank you - please tell her I didn't say that Ned."
Ned: "He said that your personality gets in the way of your looks - your very good looks."
Jeremy: "Dude! Do you have tourettes?!"

Ned: "I like to think that if you put your trust out there, I mean if you really give people the benefit of the doubt and see their best intentions, people will rise to the occasion."

Liz: "Well what's wrong with me now?"
Miranda: "Well, come on, Liz, I don't know. I mean what's going on with your hair here? It's like a science experiment back there. And I know you own contacts, you know, and you're wearing plastic shoes and - what is this shirt even made of?"
Liz: "It's flax."
Miranda: "See? I mean, isn't that a food? You're wearing food!"

Cindy: "Who's the man?"
Ned: "You are?"
Cindy: "Who's the man, Ned?"
Ned: "Uh, Jesus, me."
Cindy: "Yes, say it. Who's the man?"
Ned: "Who's the man." (not enthusiastically)
Cindy: "Who's the...no say it, I'm the man."
Ned: "You're the man."
Cindy: "You're the man!"
Ned: "I'm the man."
Cindy: "You're the man!"
Ned: "That's right."
Cindy: "Say it!"
Ned: "I'm the man."
Cindy: "Louder!"
Ned: "I'm the man!!"
Cindy: "Yes, come on!"

Our Idiot Brother quotes
Cast
Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Rashida Jones, Steve Coogan, Hugh Dancy, Kathryn Hahn, Shirley Knight, Janet Montgomery, Adam Scott

Trailer



Trailer 2

No comments:

Post a Comment