Final Destination 5 Quotes

Written By Drakor on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 | 8:03 AM

Story: Survivors of a suspension-bridge collapse learn there's no way you can cheat Death.

Tagline:
Death has never been closer.
This Summer, death decides how... fate decides when.




Final Destination 5 Quotes
Quotes from Final Destination 5

Peter: Wait a minute. We kill someone, we get their life?

Sam: "Are you saying that we can't stop this?"
Bludworth: "I don't make the rules, I just clean up after the game is over."

Bludworth: "Death doesn't like to be cheated."
Sam: "Excuse me?"
Peter: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Bludworth: "You all just be careful now."
Peter: "Okay, thanks for the advice - creepy guy..."

Bludworth: "A lucky few survive the disaster, and then one by one, Death comes for them all."

Olivia Reynolds: Hold on! Your leaving?

Peter: It's kill, or be killed?

Sam: "Why are you following us? Who are you? What are you doing?"
Bludworth: "My job."
Sam: "What's happening to us?"
Bludworth: "What makes you think I know anything?"
Sam: "You warned us, at the memorial service, you said Death didn't like to be cheated."
Bludworth: "It's just that I've seen this before. You changed things on that bridge - it's a wrinkle in reality, and that wrinkle is you."

Agent Block: "I'm trying to get all the pieces of the puzzle together. It says right here in this statement: 'I knew this would happen."
Sam: "I had a vision."
Agent Block: "You warned everyone the bridge was about to collapse, and minutes later, it did. I'll tell you what I believe: There's an answer for everything."

Bludworth: "You're not supposed to be here, so let death have somebody else in their place."
Sam: "Wait a minute - we kill someone - we get their life?"

Sam: "Everybody off the bus!" (stands up, screaming at bus passengers) "We're all gonna die if we don't get off this bridge!"

Eye doctor: "You know what, my assistant's given me an incomplete file - I'll be right back..."
Olivia: "Is that supposed to be happening?!"

Cast
Nicholas D'Agosto (Sam), Emma Bell (Molly), Miles Fisher (Peter Friedkin), Ellen Wroe (Candice Hooper), Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Olivia Castle), P.J. Byrne (Isaac).




Final Destination 5 Poster
Final Destination 5 Trailer



Final Destination 5 - Trailer 2

No comments:

Post a Comment