On Stranger Tides Quotes

Written By Drakor on Sunday, May 29, 2011 | 9:42 AM

Jack Sparrow and Barbossa embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover that Blackbeard and his daughter are after it too. Starring: Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow), Pen�lope Cruz (Angelica Malon), Geoffrey Rush (Barbossa), Ian McShane (Blackbeard), Kevin McNally (Gibbs)

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides movie best quotes:

Jack Sparrow: There should be a "Captain" in there somewhere.

Jack Sparrow: You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place... sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.

Jack Sparrow: Did everyone see that? Because I will *not* be doing it again.

Angelica: Why is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?

Barbossa: You can sleep when you're dead!

Captain Teague: Don't be a fool, Jackie. The fountain will test you.

Jack Sparrow: I thought I should give you warning. We're taking the ship. It's nothing personal.

Barbossa: Gentlemen, the fountain is the prize. Mermaid waters, that be our path.

Jack Sparrow: You might be better to just to...
Jack Sparrow: stay out of it.

Jack Sparrow: There'll be dangers along the way... firstly mermaids, zombies... Blackbeard.

Blackbeard: If I do not make it to the fountain, neither will you.

Barbossa: Are we not king's men?

Gibbs: I hear a rumor... Jack Sparrow is in London, hellbent to find the Fountain of Youth.

Gibbs: There's the Jack I know.

Blackbeard: If I don't kill a man once in awhile, people forget who I am

Blackbeard: Mutineers... hang!

Jack Sparrow: Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names.
Blackbeard: Perfect.

Blackbeard: If I dont kill a man every now and then, they forget who I am.

Blackbeard: Bring the mermaid!
Philip: You're killing her.
Blackbeard: I'm a bad man.

Jack Sparrow: Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names.
Blackbeard: Perfect.

Jack Sparrow: The fountain of youth, what does it require?
Angelica: A Mermaid, Jack.

Philip: You're killing her.
Blackbeard: I'm a bad man.

Gibbs: All part of the plan, yes?
Jack Sparrow: No.

Jack Sparrow: Have you been there?
Captain Teague: Does this face look like it's been to the fountain of youth?
Jack Sparrow: Depends on the light.

Angelica: That's hardly appropriate for the first mate.
Jack Sparrow: Was I the first?

On Stranger Tides Quotes

More Quotes:

Captain Jack Sparrow: I support the missionary's position.

King George: I hear-tell you've been to the Fountain.
Captain Jack Sparrow: Well there's been a lot of hear-telling going on these days hasn't there?

Captain Hector Barbossa: What be wrong with an old man havin a hobby?

Captain Hector Barbossa: The revenge is mine.

Captain Jack Sparrow: You walk like a girl!
Angelica: You would know.

Angelica: Why is it that we can never meet without you pointing something at me?

Captain Jack Sparrow: (To Barbossa) You don't have termites, do you?

Joshamee Gibbs: I know a man who has a goat!
Captain Jack Sparrow: Good, I can go like this!

Captain Jack Sparrow: You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?
Joshamee Gibbs: All part of the plan, yes?
Captain Jack Sparrow: No

Captain Hector Barbossa: Gentlemen, the fountain is the prize. Mermaid waters, that be our path.

Captain Teague: Don't be a fool, Jackie. The fountain will test you.

Angelica: How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?

Angelica: I am starting to think you don't know where you are going.
Captain Jack Sparrow: Its not the destination so much as the journey.

Angelica: That's hardly appropriate for the first mate.
Captain Jack Sparrow: Was I the first?

Captain Jack Sparrow: I can name fingers and point names.
Captain Jack Sparrow: Depends on the light.

Angelica: What were you doing in a Spanish Convent, anyway?
Captain Jack Sparrow: Mistook it for a brothel. Honest mistake.

Captain Jack Sparrow: If you had a sister and a dog, I'd choose the dog.

Angelica: How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?

Captain Hector Barbossa: Dying is the day worth living for.

Blackbeard: If I don't kill a man once in awhile, they forget who I am.

Captain Hector Barbossa: So tell me. What's become of my ship?

No comments:

Post a Comment