The Skin I Live In Quotes

Written By Drakor on Friday, October 7, 2011 | 11:37 AM

Story: Ever since his wife was burned in a car crash, Dr. Robert Ledgard, an eminent plastic surgeon, has been interested in creating a new skin with which he could have saved her. After twelve years, he manages to cultivate a skin that is a real shield against every assault. In addition to years of study and experimentation, Robert needed a further three things: no scruples, an accomplice and a human guinea pig. Scruples were never a problem. Marilia, the woman who looked after him from the day he was born, is his most faithful accomplice. And as for the human guinea pig.

Quotes from The Skin i Live in (2011) movie

[The policeman tells her Vincente has probably run away]
Madre de Vicente: He promised to be back for dinner.

Marilia: The things the love of a mad man can do.

Vicente: You are different. I am different as well.
Norma: Are you in therapy, too?

Robert Ledgard: You promised not to run away.
Vicente: I lied.

Vicente: writing on the wall: I breathe. I breathe. I breathe. I know I breathe.

Vicente: writing on the wall: Art keeps you free.

Robert Ledgard: If you wanted to die you would have cut your jugular.

Vicente: Soy Vincente.

Norma: Clothes make me feel claustrophobic. I wish I could stay naked all the time.

Robert Ledgard: tracing the shape of Vera's breast: Like a drop of water on glass.

Poster



Cast
Antonio Banderas, Elena Anaya, Marisa Paredes, Jan Cornet, Roberto Alamo, Eduard Fern?ndez, Blanca Su?rez, Susi S?nchez, B?rbara Lennie, Fernando Cayo, Jos� Luis G?mez.

Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment