The Ides of March Quotes

Written By Drakor on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 | 10:01 AM

Story: The Ides of March takes place during the frantic last days before a heavily contested Ohio presidential primary, when an up-and-coming campaign press secretary (Ryan Gosling) finds himself involved in a political scandal that threatens to upend his candidate's shot at the presidency.

Quotes from The Ides of March (2011) movie

Stephen: I've worked on more campaigns than most people have by the time they're 40. He's the only one that's actually going to make a difference in people's lives.

Stephen Meyers: Were gonna be fine. We have to do it, it's the right thing to do and nothing bad happens when your doing the right thing.
Governor Mike Morris: Is this your personal theory? 'Cause I can shoot holes in it.

Stephen Meyers: Well there's exceptions to every rule.

Governor Morris: What do you think you have, Stephen?

Ida: If your boy wins, you get a job in the White House. He loses? You're back at a consulting firm.
Stephen: He has to win.

Tom Duffy: You are working for the wrong man. I want you to work for us.

Stephen: I'm in. I'm coming to work for you.
Tom: Revenge makes people unpredictable. We can't have that.
Stephen: What if I had something else?
Tom: Like what?
Stephen: Something big.

Stephen: I'll do or say anything if I believe in it, but I have to believe in the cause.

Paul Zara: There's only one thing I value and that's loyalty. And without it, you're nothing.

Taglines
Ambition Seduces. Power Corrupts.

Poster






Cast
Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti, Marisa Tomei, Evan Rachel Wood, Jeffrey Wright.

Trailers

THE IDES OF MARCH - Official Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment