Friends with Benefits Quotes

Written By Drakor on Monday, July 18, 2011 | 8:44 AM

Story: While trying to avoid the clich�s of Hollywood romantic comedies, Dylan and Jamie soon discover however that adding the act of sex to their friendship does lead to complications.

Quotes from Friends with Benefits (2011) movie




Friends with Benefits Quotes
Friends with Benefits Quotes
Jamie: How close can we get to the sign?
Dylan: This is it.

Dylan: I'm emotionally unavailable.

Tommy: The babies you two are gonna have. Those things are gonna get *really* big and then *really* small.
Jamie: We're not together.
Tommy: That was a highly inappropriate series of comments and I apologize.

Jamie: "No emotions, just sex."
Dylan: "I guess we should just start."
Jamie: "Bedroom!"
Dylan: "What's wrong with the couch?"
Jamie: "The bedroom has better light, and since we're just friends I don't have to be insecure about my body."
Dylan: "Come on, you're beautiful, you have nothing to...."
Jamie: "No no no no no! That sounds emotionally supportive...lock that down!"
Dylan: "Your ass is a little bony."
Jamie: "Much better."

Tommy: "You know what I discovered - it's not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all day Saturday with...feel me Felix?"
Dylan: "Yeah, I get it Tommy."
Tommy: "Yeah, you don't. I'm out." (jumps in his boat)
Dylan: "You have a boat?!'
Tommy: "I live in Jersey, and I ain't taking no ferry - unless it's out to dinner and a show!"

Jamie: "You're emotionally unavailable?"
Dylan: "Oh, yeah."
Jamie: "I'm emotionally damaged!"

Jamie: "I miss sex."
Dylan: "I miss sex too."
Jamie: "I mean sometimes you just need it."
Dylan: "Why does it always have to come with complications?"
Jamie: "And emotion!"
Dylan: "It's a physical act, like playing tennis."
Jamie: "Do you want more beer?" (Bends over, giving Dylan a clear view of her bottom)
Dylan: "Let's play tennis!"

Dylan: (After Jamie gets naked) "I can work with that."
Jamie: "'Kay." (Dylan gets naked) "Should be fine."

Lorna: "So my daughter is just your slam piece?"
Dylan: "No, uh."
Lorna: "Just kidding - slam away!"

Jamie: "Are we getting too old for this?"
Dylan: "Sex?"
Jamie: "Casual sex, it's still so college-y."
Dylan: "I can sing some Third Eye Blind."
Jamie: "Okay."
Dylan: "Closing time, one last call for alcohol so..."
Jamie: "That's not Third Eye Blind."
Dylan: "I'm pretty sure that's Third Eye Blind."
Jamie: "No."

Jamie: "I've got to stop buying into this Hollywood cliche of true love. Shut up Katherine Heigl, you stupid liar!"

Dylan: "Hey I was thinking of getting some lunch - do you know a place?"
Jamie: "Are you asking me out? I mean, I'm the only friend you have in New York - you don't wanna complicate that."
Dylan: "I'm not asking you out..."
Jamie: I mean sure we'd have fun, roll around, get to some erotic humiliation fantasy, but it would all blow up in our faces..."
Dylan: (interrupts Jamie's rant) "I'm not f**king asking you out! I swear to God!"
Jamie: (tearfully) "You don't have to be so mean about it..."
Dylan: "I'm sorry..."
Jamie: (laughing) "Come on, it's my treat!"

Kayla: "We missed 'Your Body is a Wonderland.'"
Dylan: "Okay only one song - that's not so bad right?"
Kayla: "It was fucking 'Your Body is a Wonderland!' Next time, instead of being late, just sh*t on my face. Because that's kind of the same thing as missing 'Your Body is a Wonderland."

Dylan (to Jamie): "Is it your special time? They have an app for that. No wait..." (looks at phone) "No, you're good to go."

Dylan: "Why do women think the only way to get a man to do what they want is to manipulate him?"
Jamie: "History, personal experience, romantic comedies."

Tommy: "The babies you two are gonna have. Those things are gonna get *really* big and then *really* small."
Dylan: "We're not together."
Tommy: "That was a highly inappropriate series of comments and I apologize."

Cast
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis, Patricia Clarkson, Jenna Elfman, Bryan Greenberg, Richard Jenkins, Woody Harrelson, Nolan Gould.

Trailer



Friends with Benefits (Restricted Trailer clip)

Link: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment